My eyes are peeled to the TV
Totally oblivious to the razor
and the silly hairclip
Can't take my eyes off Barney
The finishing touch
I thank God for Leroy, my precious son. He is truly the greatest gift from God! Sometimes he just blows me away with him behaviour, in a good way of course. He has such a sweet and endearing personality. When I brought him for a haircut this morning, he was in his best behaviour. Never ONCE, did he fidget or complain, he just sat there quietly watching his favourite cartoon Barney. Even the stylist complimented him. Everyday he will shower me with hugs n kisses and when he sees other children crying he will hug them to comfort them. My son, I pray that you will grow in the likeness of The Lord and may His favour and grace be upon you each and everyday. Mummy love you so much!



4 comments:
What a cool haircut! Leroy look so cool n like a big grown up boy.
Praise God! His creation are all good n lovely! I always have Kynan in my arms n thanked God for He blessed us with.
Hee..but Kynan won't be happy with haircut, i recall he's very like my little sister when she is young.Jus like his YiYi..
See u tmr!..n that COOL awesome Leroy@~@
Amen! Praise God!
EEE so cute. My favourite is the one with the hair clip.. haha. I wished I could b there instead all these silly meetings. Daddy misses you and mummy dearly. You are so cute. Mummy, kiss him for me please. Daddy
Daddy, I miss u too! God bless u.
Post a Comment