Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Day Of School...

It was my first day of school. I have been looking forward to this day since Mummy brought me there to register and collect my school bag two weeks ago. Whenever we past by, I would say " school school ". Needless to say, I adjusted very well although this was the 1st time I was away from Mummy for 4 hours. I gave Mummy and Daddy a flying kiss when I said goodbye at the door. I enjoyed myself during class I even took a short nap for 1 hour and when I woke up I had carrot cake for snack. Mummy is so proud of me as I didn't cry and was SO well-behaved. Thank you Jesus!


My colourful school bag and uniform

All smiles

Jumping for joy as we are getting ready to leave the house

2 comments:

Kynan's mummy said...

Wow..Leroy, u're going to school already! It's a blessing from God for His little ones to love learning. May u be blessed with the lovely teachers and wonderful classmates to have joyous learning every day.

Happy schooling.. @~@

* U look so awesome cute! in ur red checkers uniform..really a grown up boy!

Leroy said...

Thank you Aunty Amy! See you on Sunday!