We attended Kynan's 1st year party on National Day. I was dressed in national colors and I also had a tattoo of the flag on my face and arms. The Chng family
After the party ended, we went to watch the fireworks at Daddy's office. We recited the pledge at 8.22pm. Oh boy.. I am so proud to be a Singaporean!
Our cute little handsome prince arrived on 17 October 2007. He was 49cm and 2.57kg. We have named him Leroy Ng Khai-En. Through this blog, we hope that we will be able to share the growing up of Leroy with our loved ones.
2 comments:
Des..thanks so much for the beautifully capture pictures on Kynan's birthday.
I thanked God for sending a angel to us! @~@..
All the best for your passion in photography n many happy moments to u n family!
Leroy's Mummy,
you are most welcome!
Post a Comment