I started school on Monday. I have been looking forward to meeting new friends and teachers, new toys and of course new playground hee hee. The school staggered our sessions so as to help new pupils like me ease into the programme. I attended the later session which ran from 930-1045am; mummy wanted to keep me company for the first 3 days but since I was comfortable enough with the new school, she decided to leave me on my own from Day 3. Teacher told Mummy that I can start the full session next week so I will need to wake up early at 7am to get ready, have my breakfast, clean up and be in school by 8am. This is my cubby hole Saying grace before my snack Teacher, can i have more water please? Playtime at the gym My little classmates Storytime It is Art time and we are playing with playdough.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
looks fun.. what school is he in now ? does he still attends JG ?
Our cute little handsome prince arrived on 17 October 2007. He was 49cm and 2.57kg. We have named him Leroy Ng Khai-En. Through this blog, we hope that we will be able to share the growing up of Leroy with our loved ones.
6 comments:
looks fun.. what school is he in now ? does he still attends JG ?
Hi Catherine,
he enjoys school very much. He is with BRMCK. For JG- he's in the edudrama class now.
The little classmates pictures is soo.. cute!
I also like the one Leroy close his eyes to say grace.
May our Good Lord bless Leroy to be surround in a great learning environment with joys and loves around!
Hi Amy,
Thanks! Is Kynan doing any classes now?
Thanks Des,..Kynan haven't been going to any classes. Only goes to MUMMY luv homeschool now hee...
I would say he is still learning quite alot and i enjoyed the time w him but would still be good to explore class as im running low on ideas.
Hi Amy,
i am sure! Homeschool is definitely the best. Nothing beats 1 on 1 attention especially with Mummy!
Post a Comment