Happy new year! Another Christmas, another new year. They are fun. Guess what? I am starting my
pre-school next Mon and I am looking forward to it. Mummy says that I will meet many new friends and learn new things. We had an easy day today, relaxed at the club, spent some time in the playroom, went swimming later in the evening and had pizza for dinner. But we did have a family party for Christmas, as usual,at
MaMa's house. I am more chatty now and that seems to entertain the family. I sang Christmas jingles with my cousins and koo-koos and laughed at their comic stunts and funny faces. They even tried to make a reindeer of me. Best part was their presents which I get to bring home to my Christmas tree. hee hee.



I am the little reindeer among my cousins, Lesley, Ansley n Selia

Mummy, I am still sleepy. I woke up too early already?

Huh? It is Christmas Day?? I want to open my PRESENTS! rrrriiiiiipp !



Having a blast opening (tearing) up the wrappings....



Now, this is the highlight of the day

Is it...

Is this really it??

Yup, it is the Barney underwear I have been waiting for! "I want to wear! I want to wear!" Mummy didn't get any pics after this cos I ran to her and gave her a big hug. And I wanted to change into 1 immediately. Ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment