Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Mummy!

We celebrated Mummy's birthday today. We began the day with a picnic at the beach and built sandcastles ....



don't know about mummy, but I am 2!
I had so much fun! Hmm..it seemed like it was all for me.... and i thought it was Mummy's birthday? Or was it mine?

.. playing catching....
... making faces .....
.. expressing my affections ... this way
... that way...
... and this is my own way of saying ..... " I love you mummy !! " Okay, we ended the day with a nice dinner at Inagiku. We had teppanyaki, green tea ice cream and sherbet yummy.... I finished Daddy's orange mango sherbet (what a mouthful) and left none for him. Sorry daddy, it was Mummy's birthday so I shouldn't touch her food =)

2 comments:

trisha said...

Blessed Birthday Desiree!!! :)

Leroy said...

Thanks Trisha!