


It was a scary morning for Mummy. Right after class, when we came down from the escalator, my f00t got stuck!! I was not playing on the escalator, I just moved my feet to the side and it just happened so fast. I started crying and Mummy quickly carried me up and my crocs were black and broken. Thank God! I was wearing socks. Usually, I would remove my socks after class then put on my crocs BUT today I refused and insisted on wearing my socks. Praise God! It really saved me! Some skin from my toe came off but it could be worse if I did not have my socks on and if Mummy didn't pull me away in time. Mummy had read stories about children's feet getting stuck to the escalators but she never thought that it would happen to me. Especially if she keeps an eye on me and to ensure that I do not play on escalators. But the unexpected happened today AND I WASN'T PLAYING! Mummy decided that I shall not wear any crocs EVER.. from now on.



5 comments:
OMG!!! Thank God Leroy insisted on wearing his socks! God knows best. I hope his toe gets better soon.
This is a real warning for me as John loves to walk on travelators. I shall be very very careful next time.
yikes! I hope leroy is better now. It's so scary! hugs to the brave little man.
Hi trisha!
Thank God!It is a minor cut. I was really careful too and he was not playing on the escalator. It was the shoes..those stupid CROCS!
HI Arcee,
thanks! he is ok now.
Thank God Leroy is okay! Take care and hugs!
Post a Comment