Monday, March 30, 2009

My Racing Car...

I received my 1st car from my parents today and it is a Racing Car! How cool is that? I was starting to climb over my old cot and Mummy was worried that I might fall over so she decided that I was ready for the big bed. She wanted to get this bed for me for a long time and she knew that I was gonna love it. And I DO! Thank you Mummy n Daddy!



Dancing in my car
This is how i get in n out of my car

4 comments:

Arcee said...

Wowww!! nice bed.. :) Can i ask where you bought it from? ehehe...
Cindy - Travis's Mom (elita on Nov mom)

Leroy said...

Hi Cindy,
i bought it from Little Tikes, Aprisin.

Karen said...

Hey, i love the bed.
Wanting to get one for my son too.

Arcee said...

thanks babee! :)