Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Flying Disc...

Mummy n Daddy brought me to the park today. It was my first attempt at frisbee and I had so much fun!



Mummy is teaching me how to throw the frisbee

Practising on my own

Here I go...

Catching Aunty's throw

I got it! I got it!

Yippee....

Boy..I am good!

My turn to throw

See if u can catch this

Later I teamed up with Mummy and she was really good at frisbee. She could catch it with 1 hand!

Mummy, that was cool!

Mummy making a funny face when she caught the frisbee

I was laughing so hard

Can u tell??

Then I teamed up with Daddy

And boy! He was better than Mummy! See he caught the frisbee with 2 fingers !

Wow Daddy! You are awesome!

Isn't my Daddy cool?

1 comment:

Kynan's mummy said...

Wow...U're just cool like daddy!
The happy family having a funfiled saturday too.