Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fun-filled Saturday...

Mummy & Daddy brought me to Jacob Ballas Children's Garden at Botanica Gardens this morning. It was such a hot day and it felt really refreshing playing with the water.



This is the way i water the plants, water the plants

water the plants, this is the way I water the plants

early in the morning...
Mummy, I need more water! The plants are really thirsty!
Having fun playing with the water
Trying to fill up more water
After a long nap in the afternoon, Mummy & Daddy brought me to play on the swing. I had so much fun playing that I didnt want to leave. I cried when Mummy took me out of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ello.. Leroy! You are having lots of fun in the big green nature! There are alot to learn through the nature we have! God bless you with much fun...hugs n kisses to you!

Leroy said...

Thanks Aunty Amy,
when will i see Baby Kynan again?