I celebrated my birthday at MaMa's house today.


Having fun with the balloons

Bye bye bubbles...

Pulling Gong Gong's ear

MaMa prepared some red eggs for me

Trying to crack the egg shell

Eating egg white for the 1st time

I love u Mummy! Thank you for taking of me.

My birthday cake from Awfully Chocolate

Blowing out the candle
My lovely KuKus

My cute cousins

MaMa and Gong Gong

Finally I get to eat the cake! It is so yummy...
Thank you for all the presents!
3 comments:
Happy Belated Chinese Birthday to Leroy!!!
Hehe, i forgot to prepare red eggs for Claire!
Will Leroy have another celebration nearer to the actual date?
Happy Chinese Birthday to Claire too! We do not plan to have another celebration, the vacation was a birthday treat for the family already. Maybe when he is older?
Happy Birthday to a lovable boy!! Cuuute pics.
Post a Comment