I spent the whole day at Disneyland today and I really enjoyed myself. The weather was great and I didn't have to wait a long time for the rides. There were some height restrictions on certain rides so I couldn't take them. But for those rides which I was allowed on, i took all of them. My favourite rides would be Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin and Peter Pan's Flight. I also enjoyed King Arthur's Carousel. I was thrilled to see Mickey mouse and Winnie the Pooh. I wanna come back to Disneyland again!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Disneyland - The Happiest Place On Earth
I spent the whole day at Disneyland today and I really enjoyed myself. The weather was great and I didn't have to wait a long time for the rides. There were some height restrictions on certain rides so I couldn't take them. But for those rides which I was allowed on, i took all of them. My favourite rides would be Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin and Peter Pan's Flight. I also enjoyed King Arthur's Carousel. I was thrilled to see Mickey mouse and Winnie the Pooh. I wanna come back to Disneyland again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment