Sunday, July 20, 2008

Who do I look like?

There has been much debate about who I look like. During the first 3 months, many said I looked more like Daddy but Mummy didn't quite agree then. However, as I grew "older", Mummy actually felt that I was beginning to resemble Daddy. To help settle the issue, she dug up some old pictures of Daddy n her. Hmmm..what do u think? Help us by voting!



Click on comments to vote!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I think L looks more like Mummy.

k@Ye_ said...

I think L looks more like you than your hubby especially the upper part of his face.

Anonymous said...

This is interesting! Yeah..do agree with the above, baby Leroy look more like you the upper part of his face.Especially his forehead @~@ But PaPa Eric says he look more like ur hubby.Maybe all PaPa loves their boys to be look like them,Macho man! Sweet lil' Leroy! Cheerz..Great day there!

Anonymous said...

It understand what and why the above feedback said what they did. I feel he looks a bit like each of you. At a glance he looks very much like your husband, closer loook he has some softer features like yours but one can tell who daddy is by looking at L because there is something about L that is unescapably daddy's ....

Aidan said...

Yup the upper part look like mummy but the nose and mouth look like daddy :) L got both of daddy n mummy features in him.

PRIMA said...

I think Leroy looks more like mummy :)

Leroy said...

Thank you for all your votes! keep them coming in!